countdown

Monday, January 30, 2012

Because I'm stupid.

So, I started getting ready to take a second nap yesterday, and grumpily told James that I was doing so and not to bother me. He comes in and asks if I'm just tired or if I'm upset. I reluctantly told him the frustrations I expressed in my last post. He goes, "Oh, what do you want me to make you?" I told him that there wasn't anything in the house that would be quick and easy enough (grumpily, of course) he looked all over and made me some canned chili that was actually rather decent. He even grated the cheese for me.

"Why can't you just tell me you're upset instead of just huffing about it?"
"I don't know... because I'm stupid."

I didn't tell him that I blogged about it first. Apparently I can tell everyone in the world before I can tell him I"m upset with him.

He was wonderful. We made a plan for Sunday meals and we're both quite happy with it.

...still working on the naping thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment