countdown

Thursday, November 17, 2011

This may or nay not have actually happened...

My job has a fun perk of giving us free hot chocolate and coffee. I can't drink caffeine, so I opt for the hot chocolate every morning to jolt me up.

One day my coworker mentioned that he doesn't drink hot chocolate because he's concerned about the calories.  This *may* have caused me to panic inside a little. So I went over and looked at the sugar-free hot chocolate we have and it was less than half the unhealthy stuff (I'm not obsessed about my weight or anything, I am *mainly* just concerned about health. Obesity runs pretty heavily in my family [ie. I'm the only one alive who's not]). I tried it. It tasted awful. So I decide that I need to sweeten it up a little. I put a small sqare of a Hershey bar in it and let it melt. Still tastes awful. I put the rest of the mini Hershey bar (4 squares) in there. Come on, people, this is all in the name of health! Somehow it still tastes really bad. I put TWO packets of sugar, and I still can't rid myself of the healthiness taste. I then give up, dumping it out and proceeded to get another cup of ungross hot chocolate. I hope I never have to go on a diet... I think I'd fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment