countdown

Sunday, March 11, 2012

BRIDAL SHOWER!!!

So, I had my bridal shower last week. I told them from the get-go that I didn't want to have anything to do with planning it, just tell me when to be there (for convenience sake it was in VA, the wedding is going to be here, though. 

L to R: Matron of Honor, Me, Mom
My hair is still REALLY thick even after getting it thinned out!

First we had a few MadLibs, which were hilarious. Next, PRESENTS!


My friend's daughter knew I needed help opening the presents...
especially  the ones with big, long bows

Here's my Rehearsal bouquet
 Then, we split into teams and we had fancy toilet paper dresses made for us. That was really a highlight of the day. My friend's daughter had to participate. (And yes, I did get rolls of left over tp as a greatly appreciated present!)

Sorry that there's not too much to say about this. It was fun. I was exhausted. I'm getting ready for Mass... the end.

2 comments:

  1. Is purple your favorite color?

    I noticed first that your "bow-kay" was purple, and then that your shirt was purple. Most of the bows on my presents were blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soj- My presents were almost all from Bed Bath and Beyond, and their staple color is purple. I am rather fond of purple myself, but my favorite color is a Marian shade of light blue. My second favorite color is dark Carmelite brown.

    ReplyDelete